Why Porsche pdr?
- Paintless Dent Removal is... Affordable - No repainting or body work necessary. Paintless Dent Removal cost is 2/3's less than a traditional body shop repair.
- Paintless Dent Removal is... Fast - Most paintless Dent Removal repairs are completed in just a few hours, as opposed to body shop repairs that may take days.
- Paintless Dent Removal is... Convenient - Paintless Dent Removal can be offered on a mobile basis, making it convenient for customers to have repairs done at their home or office.
- Paintless Dent Removal is... Impressive Results
- Customers are amazed at the results that can be achieved with Paintless
Porsche Paintless Dent Repair
- Porsche Paintless Dent Removal
- Have a dent, ding or crease on your Porsche and don't know what
you should do? PAINTELESS DENT REMOVAL is the key.
Also refferred to as PDR, is a highly skilled unique process that repairs dents, dings and creases without harming a vehicles factory paint or creating the costly and time consuming need for traditional body shop repairs.
PDR is the best way to maintain the value of your Acura vehicle and is required on certified pre-owned programs and lease returns.
Models of Porsche that can be repaired by the process Paintless Dent Removal:
- Porsche, A3
- Porsche, Boxster
- Porsche, Cayman
- Porsche, 911
- Porsche, Cayenne
- Porsche, Panamara
- Porsche, Older models
We provide "DOOR-TO-DOOR" service. At your home, office, local eatery, gym, or even your local dealership, we come to you to. Estimates take no longer than five minutes.
Remember... Not all PDR is the same!
Porsche Owners can also visit our affiliate location:
105 Grand Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631
Servicing provided at Service Department - Please call 201.227.6500 for appointment.